- Posted April 11, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Weekends in America
- Actor/Singer Columbus Short's "Look & Listen" Party in Hollywood, CA
- Angelique Bates, It's Been 20 Years And You're Still ALL THAT!
- Behind the Scenes of Gift Reynolds Photo Shoot
- Comedian Ray Grady :: Behind the Scenes Editorial Shoot
- Celebrity Designer Eugene Sidney Celebrates His Birthday and Honors the Media at the Bugatta in Hollywood
KISS ASPS CANCER GOODBYE! Celebrity Charity Event in Downtown, Los Angeles
KISS ASPS CANCER GOODBYE! was a Star-Studded Charity Event to Raise Funds for an Extraordinary Cause.
Star of VH1’s Single Ladies and Humanitarian LisaRaye, with celebrity Photographer and fellow Humanitarian Derek Blanks and TAMU Artist Agency joined forces to host this Red Carpet Gala Fundraiser in order to raise money and awareness of a rare form of cancer called Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma (ASPS).
Hosted by LisaRaye and Derek Blanks; the 2nd Annual fundraiser sponsored by NakeahCostmetics and Kinky-Curly will feature an all out glam Beauty Lounge – a world close to Jem’s Life founder; celebrity makeup artist Jemisha McFerrin. Last years Celebrity guests included LisaRaye, Derek Blanks, recording artist EmeliSande, reality star Kita Williams and many more.
This year attendees included the musical group Gifted Nations, Producer, William Watford; Actress, Phoenix White; Celebrity Makeup Artist, Daniela Rowson, Celebrity Manager, Antina Campbell; cast of the web series, Black Boots; Celebrity Publicist, Tonya Carmouche and many more.
Images by Mister Jones, Publisher, The 5 Magazine, www.the5magazine.com