- Posted April 12, 2014 by
- Corrupt journalists. Udo Ulfkotte, the most famous German journalist: I was dictating everything by CIA
- Assegnato il premio Zepter International du Jeune Chef 2014
- Aboard the Legendary Supersonic MiG-29 Combat Fighter in the Russian Skies
- New financial balance on the planet. Opening Yuma Finance in Istanbul and Hong Kong
- The most beautiful work of man is to be helpful to someone. Zepter and Meritalia for a charity event
Mysterious murders of bankers
The main suspect is the director of an investment fund Jurgen Hermann , who participated in the long term due Frick years between the Bank and the Government of Liechtenstein.
In particular , Jurgen Hermann has accused the authorities of illegal destruction of its investment company Hermann Finance.
Part of the deaths the police consider suicide as a result of stress , pressure, difficulty in managing investments.
1. Broksmit William 58, a former executive of Deutsche Bank, was found dead in his house in central London on January 26. Police said his death as a suicide.
2 . Carl Slim , 51, managing director of Tata Motors, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La Hotel in Bangkok on January 27.
3 . Magee Gabriel , 39, an employee of JP Morgan died after falling from the roof of the European headquarters of JP Morgan in London on 27 January.
4 . Culvert Mike , 50, chief economist at the U.S. investment bank , was found dead near the bridge Takomskogo in Washington State .
5 . Richard Talley , 57, founder of the Title Services, was found dead in early April. Apparently, he shot himself with a shotgun .
6 . Tim Dickinson, Director of Communication of the British Swiss Re AG , who died in March 2014, but the circumstances of his death are still unknown.
7 . Ryan Henry Crane , 37 , senior manager at JP Morgan died a few weeks ago. No details of the tragedy , as the cause is suicide. On his death he wrote a few lines Stamford Daily Voice.
8 . Junji Li , 33, a banker in Hong Kong committed suicide by jumping from the roof of the headquarters of JP Morgan in Hong Kong a few days ago.
9 . James Stewart , the former CEO of National Bank of Commerce found dead in Scottsdale, Arizona, on the morning of February 19. Representative of the family has declined to name the cause of death .
10 . Edmund Reilly , 47, trader Vertical Group of Midtown , committed suicide by throwing himself under a train .
11 . Bellande Kenneth , 28, trader Capital Levy , previously worked as an investment banking analyst at JP Morgan , jumped from the window of his apartment.
12 . Shmittmann Jan Peter , 57, former CEO of ABN Amro Group found dead at his home near Amsterdam with his wife and daughter.
13 . Juergen Frick , 48, former CEO of Bank Frick & Co. was found dead with gunshot wounds in the garage of one of the financial companies in Liechtenstein