- Posted April 13, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
First Person: Your essays
- Mahatma Gandhi and his Education Philosophy ~ Article By Nandini Goel
- Understanding Refugee Crisis in Europe : Article by Nandini Goel
- Message to the People of India , on 66th Republic Day of the Country.
- Stop accepting Physical Abuse: Parable
- For the People of Hong Kong, Ukraine . Message for Entire World. “Who governs the Land is not Important but People are!”
Peace is like "Water". ( Help Stop War)
Every bit of nature around us contains millions of peace particles. One can always extract peace within the society; one does not need to search for it by renouncing worldly pleasures or by living a solitude life. Just like, we can squeeze a wet sponge and get water similarly we can extract peace from our environment, only thing we need to know are the skills to attain it.
“What I find important is that one needs to trust its natural piety and work in tandem with it.”
Just like to attain water, one can either transverse to the mountains and get water or one can do like an air conditioner does!
As the Air conditioner takes in the heat and gives coolness and pleasure to others and gets water on the other side, similarly human can make others happy and comfortable by their gentle and humble gestures and get peace in return within the society.
This doesn't mean that one is weak or fragile it is just an art to derive peace from the society.
It is a proven fact that "If thy shall venerate others, thy shall get obeisance in return".
Author : Nandini Goel for Educate My Girl Program
Peace is like "Water".
This photo is property of Educate My Girl Program.
Copying of Idea or photo is strictly prohibited. — in Delhi.