- Posted April 13, 2014 by
- Robots and Magnesium revolution promises to change the world
- Magnesium as gold of the future next trillion dollar industry
- Monstrous torture's of Albanians in Greece
- Albanian billionaire holds world's largest and richest magnesium reserves
- World's largest magnesium reserves and scientific breakthrough promises to change the world
President Obama: Ensuring Equal Pay for Equal Work
WASHINGTON, DC – In this week’s address, the President underscored the importance of ensuring equal pay for equal work and highlighted the steps his Administration has taken to expand opportunity and narrow the pay gap that exists between men and women. Just this week – on Equal Pay Day – the President took action to increase transparency and make it easier to recognize pay discrimination. Women make up half of America’s workforce, and are increasingly the primary-breadwinners in American families. Ensuring that women are paid fairly is a commonsense step to grow our economy.
That is why the President again called on Republicans in Congress to support the Paycheck Fairness Act and stop blocking progress that would benefit women – because when women succeed, America succeeds.
The audio of the address and video of the address will be available online at www.whitehouse.gov at 6:00 a.m. ET, Saturday, April 12, 2014.