- Posted April 13, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Passionate sports and fitness capitalist from India now a UK-Resident -- Mr. Garodia finally joins Linked in
Today more than ever it is pertinent for business owners and entrepreneurs to go beyond their comfort zone of the local store front which was okay twenty years ago however the landscape has melodramatically changed.
To truly compete in the market place now one must be connected online via social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, website, blog, Linked in, Four Square, Etc.
That said; meet the UK’s Sports and Fitness mogul Abhishek Garodia. Mr. Garodia shared with us that he has finally joined Linked in and realizes his full potential within the sports and fitness arena depends on networking not only in his own backyard (offline) but around the globe.
“I'm an absolute foodie and love to travel like a nomad. So when I am out and about whether I am just touring around London or on a plane flying to visit family and friends in India being able to connect with colleagues and customers is extremely important to me as I like to ensure all involved with my businesses have easy access to me.
When I created PlayEnable.com (a technology based marketplace for sports and fitness aimed at a simple product for Sports and Fitness businesses to manage and promote their businesses) though I had big dreams I never imagined what it would become (as it is evolving today).
As our company grows so does the demand for more of my time however with social media platforms such as Linked in it allows me to stay in touch more often and easier” said, Abhishek Garodia, PlayEnable founder.