- Posted April 14, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
"Out of the fog."
All the usual crowd was there, and the first hundred daredevils to line up for the Cyclone got to ride the historic wooden tracked wild roller coaster for free!
NYC's finest, officer Gilson was there on Surf Ave. on the job and kindly posed for a picture.
The politicians, a senator and local Coney Island business owners were there as well and the ribbon was cut to open the rides.
I met three friends from Long Island, the girl with the red hair grew up in Coney Island.
A walrus and a juggler were part of the act and..
Everybody's favorite news channel Fox 5 News (last photo)was on hand reporting from the scene..
April 13, 2104.