- Posted April 14, 2014 by
- Yemen: 3 Ogadeni Female refugees Suffer Minor Injuries after Air Strikes Damage Homes
- Benishangul -renaissance dam principles: 3 leaders' declaration violates indigenous rights in benishangul
- Yemen: An Ogadeni Journalist appeals to the the international Community to help his Ogadeni refugees in Yemen
- Yemen: Stranded Ogadeni Refugees and Asylum-Seekers Face Humanitarian Crisis
- Ahmed Abdi, An independent journalist receives death threats on Facebook
ONLF Leaders hosts 3-days Seminar to Support training better future Leaders
Leaders from Ogaden National Liberation Front or ONLF hosted three days seminar in Germany
"Train to be better leaders" is designated to provide Ogaden community leaders around Europe with the support they need while they continue their struggle to liberate their homeland,Ogaden Region.
Deputy Foreign Secretary,Hassan Moalim says management skills may not always come naturally,but they can-and must-be developed.And that's what this seminar is all about-unlocking your manager (and the leader) potential.
" They (Community leaders) have come from around the Europe for a single purpose i.e to learn leadership lessons including how to manage people or projects and report to the higher-ups in doing so, they are preparing themselves to be bettter future leaders as our success requires it".
Hassan says it's important that community leaders learn how to avoid conflicts,and communication mistakes ,therefore they will think,reflect and concentrate true object of the group which is to liberate Ogaden from Ethiopian occupation. Then they will think about the World in a new perspective.
" No-one is natural born leader they just need a support from us -that they will be able to use their own imaginations to picture in the future the kind of leaders they need to be-let's 5 years from now".
The seminar which a large number of people participated in began last Friday and ended in Sunday afternoon .