- Posted April 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Bolide of Art! Taiwan-Based Artist Lee Sun-Don Creates a Paradigm by Fusing The World’s First Totemic Energy Sculpture with Million Old Fossils
- DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I‧Neoclassic Supercar Rolling Into China by Power-Art Speed At International Vintage Car Show China 2014
- Tea Reception with Botanical & Chinese Essences (by GP Deva 香華天) Transformed every Drinker into Art Actionist on 2014 Art Revolution Taipei!
- A Torrent of Magic Realism Run into 2014 A.R.T with 93.21% Total Sales Rate
- 2014 Art Revolution Taipei Getting Good Grades with 280 Artists & DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I 4/17-4/20, 2014
DiMora Vicci 6.2 with Great Treasure of Lee Sun Don Debut on A.R.T. 2014 Taipei
Sir Alfred J. DiMora and acclaimed artist Lee Sun-Don creates masterpiece, which could be the most expensive production luxury automobile in the world.
This fusion of 21st century technology with classic 1930's elegance and flair defines a new niche in the American and global automobile markets.
DiMora Motorcar Vicci 6.2 Emperor Convertible will will be introduced at Art Revolution Taipei, April 17-20, 2014.