- Posted April 15, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Bolide of Art! Taiwan-Based Artist Lee Sun-Don Creates a Paradigm by Fusing The World’s First Totemic Energy Sculpture with Million Old Fossils
- DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I‧Neoclassic Supercar Rolling Into China by Power-Art Speed At International Vintage Car Show China 2014
- Tea Reception with Botanical & Chinese Essences (by GP Deva 香華天) Transformed every Drinker into Art Actionist on 2014 Art Revolution Taipei!
- A Torrent of Magic Realism Run into 2014 A.R.T with 93.21% Total Sales Rate
- 2014 Art Revolution Taipei Getting Good Grades with 280 Artists & DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I 4/17-4/20, 2014
Art Revolution Taipei (A.R.T.) a Taiwan based, yet Global Platform Presents the 1st DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor Convertible with the spirit of kingship from Great Treasure of Lee Sun Don
Great artists always look for innovative media to bring their creativity to life. The first DiMora Motorcar Vicci 6.2 Emperor Convertible serves as the canvas for Master Lee's art and will be introduced at Art Revolution Taipei, April 17-20, 2014
When asked why he chose to put his art on this particular automobile, Master Lee replied, "Classic and innovative, the DiMora Vicci 6.2 is by itself a work of art. What is more, this classic supercar Vicci, with its connotations of victor and conqueror, accords perfectly with the spirit of kingship and supremacy of my painting series, the Great Treasure."
Mr. DiMora agreed with Master Lee and noted, "This is the first time in history that a highly-acclaimed artist and an automobile manufacturer have come together to create true rolling art. We will work together to produce a total of 25 Vicci 6.2 Emperor automobiles, each with its unique Lee Sun-Don masterpiece in the Great Treasure series."