- Posted April 15, 2014 by
- Egyptians living in the dark
- Egypt is sinking in the dark .. cut electricity to more than 6 times a day in several parts of the country
- Egypt back to the dark ages again .. power outage of Cairo and Giza
- Egyptian Minister of Defense and chief of military intelligence oversees the voting places of presidency elections to inspect security preparations, then he shaking hands with voters.
- Commander of the Egyptian Second Army:There is a big success in the fight against terrorism
First Lieutenant Egyptian General Sedky Sobhy Meets U.S. military veterans and strategic analysts
Wrote By- Amro Selim:
First Lieutenant General Sedky Sobhy General Commander of the Egyptian Armed Forces and Minister of Defense and Military Production met with high-level U.S. delegation comprising a number of veterans and military strategist , who is currently visiting Egypt .
The meeting tackled the exchange of views on the latest developments on the local and regional arenas and their impact on security and stability in Egypt and the Middle East.
The U.S. delegation expressed its support for efforts to restore the democratic process in Egypt after the ratification of the new constitution and go ahead and complete the rest of the steps to map the future and enable all sects of the Egyptian people to express their will in a climate of freedom and democracy.
And praised the measures taken by the Egyptian government in tackling terrorism and restore security and stability ,
The meeting was attended by senior leaders of the armed forces .