- Posted April 16, 2014 by
New York, New York
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
International music producer and collaborator with Grammy nominees -- Moe Rock is bringing ‘pizazz’ to the industry with his signature magazine -- Now Hip Hop
Truth is, it is not every day one is privileged to “rub shoulders” with or even interview a ‘mover and shaker’ in an ever changing culture such as the music industry however today we struck pure platinum! We were given a behind the curtain, VIP access to music czar Moe Rock where he shared a little taste of his world from the inside out.
“I started Now Hip Hop Magazine to publish the stories of the countless lives of young aspiring rappers in disenfranchised parts of the world. Recently we added a record label to our brand to help contribute more opportunities to the talented individuals that feel helpless and hopeless.
The biggest challenge has been systematically managing the diverse flow of people seeking to be part of our movement; it has been overwhelming, refreshing and exciting to say the least as we get requests daily from around the globe from artists who wish to join the movement.
As a record label we are in a unique position to impact our world by being able to offer our artists instant marketing and branding all in house with our own magazine and radio station. This is an advantage in today's marketplace where it is tough for newer artists to get past all the social media noise and clutter.
Our passion is helping aspiring artists receive the dynamic, result based promotions they deserve as well as give our readers and listeners quality content where the story of the artist is just as important as the music.” said, Moe Rock, founder ‘Now Hip Hop’ Magazine and Records.