- Posted April 17, 2014 by
Wilmington, North Carolina
- Author Brian Aull's New Release, 'The Triad', Offers a Vision To Bring Together a Divided Nation
- Author Thomas Rauber Releases 'Bald Eagles Soar Again: One Man's Quest To Prevent The Extinction Of The Bald Eagle In The US'
- Author Les Graham Announces Release Of 'Jude's Gentle Giants', A Book About Horses That Teaches Wholesome Family Values
- Patrick Brigham, Mystery Novelist And Author Of ‘Abduction - An Angel Over Rimini’, Chosen As One Of '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading'
- The Entertainment Books No Other Person Could Write – 'Waiting For Elizabeth', Final Segment In Series, Released By Author Ben Bryant
Christian Book Author Sabrowny Rae Releases ‘Backdoor Tales: Tears Of The Serpent And September Love’
Tears Of The Serpent: After seven thousand years, Satan, king of the demons, travels back to the outskirts of heaven to seek the Son of God. He has a request to ask of God. He wants to experience love once more before he is thrown into the lake of fire. The king of all evil humbles himself with tears and begs to be allowed to live in a human for seventy years where he would receive love and form once more.
God allows him to have his request, and thus, the evil demon is to be reborn for seventy years on earth. Four babies are born on the same night at the same time in four different hospitals. One of the babies born is the king of the demons.
September Love: An American slave falls in love with her owner’s nephew. Their love transcends many hardships and barriers as they attempt to be together for life, while the sociopathic son of the slave owner attempts to keep them apart.
"My great grandmother," Sabrowny stated, "was a master storyteller which allowed us as children to develop our imaginations. In this same way as an author I have developed my writing in the same style as her oral tales. This lost art is what I want to bring to the written word thus encouraging more people to redevelop their passion for reading as they enjoy the simple pleasures of a great story."
Sabrowny Rae is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 'Backdoor Tales' is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Xlibris in ebook, paperback and hardback. More information is available at her website.
About Sabrowny Rae:
Sabrowny Rae is a native of Washington, DC where she lives with her husband and surrounded by their children and grandchildren. Her dream of writing in the style of the tall tales of her great grandmother only began with this, her first effort after she retired from her full time job as a registered nurse.
She has taken the written word and weaved a story that will keep readers wanting more using the same style of story-telling that allows readers to dig deep into theirimaginations and see the tale come to life. Her stories are based on romance, intrigue, mystery, religion, and murder.