- Posted April 17, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
5 Reasons You should be Using FACEBOOK for Advertising
1. Social Media is a powerful tool for Marketing when used correctly.
2. Facebook Users run in the Millions. 3rd Quarter 2013 statistics provided by:
- Daily Users - $728 million
*USA/Canada - $332m
*Europe - $188m
*Asia - $189m
*Rest of World - $208m
-Monthly Users - $1,189,000,000
*Advertisers Spent $1,798,000,000
3. Using Facebook encourages customers to engage with your company on a more personal level. It provides invaluable feedback and insight into what people like and need, as well as, things they might not be so happy with.
Responding to negative feedback is important. It shows that your company is working towards fixing the problem and you are on customer's side.
4. Facebook makes advertising easy with several options to choose from.
- 'promote' your page
- 'promote' your individual posts
- run special promotions for sales, deals, or giveaways
- use specialized audience targeting
- have statistical access to detailed breakdowns of user engagement.
*You will be able to monitor what your customers respond and not respond to, allowing you to change marketing approach.
5. Create your own personalized phone app for easier customer accessibility and easier company marketing. Mobile apps offer: push notifications & Geo Targeting.
Push notifications are a way for third party websites to send messages directly to customers' phones using: banners, alerts or sounds, even when application is not being used. Though customers do have option to turn these notifications off. This is a great way to reach your customers daily with sale information, updates, sport scores, etc.
Geo Targeting allows you to tailor messages to specific audiences depending on where they are located.
- Facebook Mobile Users
Daily - $507m
Mobile Only - $254
Make sure you keep your mobile app is updated and working correctly. Customers annoyed with your app may choose to go elsewhere for their needs.
Having your own mobile app allows you to effectively target specific audiences and reach mobile users who make up 48% of overall Facebook use. Think of how much time you spend on your cellphone daily.
If you are just starting to build a Facebook page, concentrate on getting people to 'like' it. The more 'likes' you have, the more interested people are and trustworthy your product or company appears to be.
Utilizing ads and promotions connect users to your page as well as keep them engaged and interested.
Last but not least, don't forget to add a Facebook 'share' button to your website. This is a simple way to direct your customers straight to your page.
These are all great reasons to start using Facebook to effectively grow your business and customer base.
For more marketing info go to Tampa Marketing Company for all your marketing needs.