- Posted April 17, 2014 by
New York, New York
- A Great Mix Of George A. Santino Classics Along With Originals Make Up The New Album "Get Back Up."
- James R. Wearne Thrills Readers With His Novel "The Adventure of the Old Campaigners."
- Biggg Slim Is Bringing The Heat To The Streets!
- Brook Brovaz Introduces Artist Ihni Shara, Electric Pop Diva!
- From Russia With Love! Brook Brovaz Introduces Their New Artist MAK! Sure To Make Her Mark In The US Music Scene!
Casino Chino Making Major Industry Moves!
Casino Chino, born Anthony Greenidge in Brooklyn, was a “90′s baby.” This may explain his variety of musical influences—from 90′s hip-hop, to old-school soul, all the way up to today’s rap and pop artists. “New York is already a melting pot of musical influences,” explains Chino, “so it was pretty easy for me to fall in love with all types of authentic music—from old to current.” He was singing melodically by age of 2 and, as he got older, his parents had him join different performing arts programs. He started off performing at school events as a youngster and eventually had a stint as a member of a local High School rap group in Long Island, NY. He was always very confident, and it showed when he performed in front of an audience. It didn’t take long before Casino Chino was ready for the next level.
After spending additional years dedicating his days and nights to his craft, Casino Chino has earned his respect up to this point, but he still sees his current success as only the beginning. He is working diligently with his management company Cunning Entertainment Group LLC and is committed to go the distance and succeed. His goals are to become known as a versatile musician (not solely as a rapper) and to reach whatever stars that his talents and faith in God will catapult him to. “I know the difference between a 100-yard-dash and a marathon,” says Chino. “and I’ve come this far, knowing that this is a marathon… that’s what I am built for.” Let’s go!
Be A Part Of The Movement!
For more info: contact: firstname.lastname@example.org