- Posted April 18, 2014 by
- 10 Phoenix Quarles & Brady Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA 2014
- Max Ashton of Brophy College Preparatory Awarded $25,000 AXA Achievementsm College Scholarship; Five Additional Arizona Students Awarded $2,000 Each
- Nonprofits Awarded More Than $175,000 in Additional Funding for 2014 Arizona Gives Day Efforts
- Northern Arizona Nonprofits Awarded $18,500 in Additional Funding for 2014 Arizona Gives Day Efforts
- David E. Funkhouser III Named American Bar Foundation Fellow
Americana Hotel in Nogales Sold to The LOK Group; Resolute Commercial Services Brokered the Transaction
Resolute was substituted in as Receiver for a previous party in November 2012 by the Santa Cruz Court to act as the receiver for this 97-room full-service hotel.
“Resolute successfully restored the long-standing Americana legacy as a meeting place for local dignitaries and a popular destination for travelers and local residents to host large celebratory events. With its nearly 3,500-square-feet of function space, the hotel has hosted a variety of events from international trade summits to monthly civic functions, weddings and fundraising dinners, in addition to family and business travelers looking for a quaint, boutique hotel in Southern Arizona,” said Jeremiah Foster, principal of Resolute.
The LOK Group is a hospitality management, development, consulting and brokerage company offering a variety of fully integrated hospitality management services to hotels that are tailored to fit the unique needs of each property.
“We were looking for an opportunity to expand our services outside of California and the Americana is a perfect fit for The LOK Group,” said Kirk Lok, president and CEO. “We look forward to working with the local community to once again establish the hotel as the destination in Nogales for all your hospitality needs.”
The Americana Hotel will now operate under the Quality Inn banner. The $1.75 million deal was closed on April 7.
Resolute Commercial Services can be reached at (480) 947-3321 or on the web.