- Posted April 18, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I‧Neoclassic Supercar Rolling Into China by Power-Art Speed At International Vintage Car Show China 2014
- Tea Reception with Botanical & Chinese Essences (by GP Deva 香華天) Transformed every Drinker into Art Actionist on 2014 Art Revolution Taipei!
- A Torrent of Magic Realism Run into 2014 A.R.T with 93.21% Total Sales Rate
- 2014 Art Revolution Taipei Getting Good Grades with 280 Artists & DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I 4/17-4/20, 2014
- Savoir-Faire of Sunlight, 2014 A.R.T. Foresees and Masters!
A New Definition of "Friendly": Hundred Celebrities Charity Sales of 2014 A.R.T.
There are many lines of queuing in life, but none like this one lively occured in Art Revolution Taipei (A.R.T.)! People queued for artworks sized of 17.5 x 14 cm and only asking for NTD$ 1000 per each, for their beloved celebrities, or maybe just for the fun from purchasing; but in the end, all for Charity, and forms an Friendly Action Art!
Getting friends sometimes is not easy in busy life in modern Taipei, but well organized activity like this one succesfully breaked the ice since the first debut on 2011 A.R.T.!
Some people started to explore art world from this activity, to get new friends sharing same interests. Moreover, they might know more about themselves from actioning, friends and art works come to them! To be an actionist in this art action is easy when necessity is ready, e.g., utter child innocence.
p.s. I got one from hair designer Joseph Torreneuva, and happily to know his genuine and kind heart for Charity and Art!
More information about this "Hundred Celebrities Charity Sales", please visit http://www.arts.org.tw/2014/eng/celebrity_charity.html