- Posted April 19, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I‧Neoclassic Supercar Rolling Into China by Power-Art Speed At International Vintage Car Show China 2014
- Tea Reception with Botanical & Chinese Essences (by GP Deva 香華天) Transformed every Drinker into Art Actionist on 2014 Art Revolution Taipei!
- A Torrent of Magic Realism Run into 2014 A.R.T with 93.21% Total Sales Rate
- Savoir-Faire of Sunlight, 2014 A.R.T. Foresees and Masters!
- A New Definition of "Friendly": Hundred Celebrities Charity Sales of 2014 A.R.T.
2014 Art Revolution Taipei Getting Good Grades with 280 Artists & DiMora Vicci 6.2 Emperor I 4/17-4/20, 2014
History is not just a content in textbook any more!
In 2014 Art Revolution Taipei (A.R.T.), you can see the new series "Great Treasure Gate 2014" with antique lion head door knockers created by Master Lee Sun Don (Art Director of A.R.T.); also the first DiMora Motorcar® Neoclassic automobile, which combines 21st Century automotive technology with the timeless styling of the 1920s and 1930s and topping with Master Lee's artwork "Great Treasure" is debuting in this art exhibition at Taipei World Trading Center, Hall 3 during 4/17- 4/20 2014.
Absolute Truth Lies at the High Sale Rates
Hot-sale running on since the VIP night (4/16). The works brought by many artists such as Tomoya Tsukamoto, Thibault Jandot, Cai Tiancong, Wang Delong, were all sold out since VIP night, while the turnover rate of the area "Taiwan Contemporary Art" even reached 100% on 4/18. Artists including MANIHOO, Singway, Ling Ling, Shang Shao-Cheng, Ricardo Celma, Liang Weiping, Chen Qi, Alex Alemany sold out all their new works on 4/18.
More information on this art fair, please visit http://www.arts.org.tw/.
p.s. pic 1. (left to right), Master Lee Sun Don (Art Director of A.R.T), Ms. Carol Chou (Chairman of A.R.T.), Sir Alfred DiMora and Mr. John Zheng (Executive Director of A.R.T.)
pic 2. Master Lee Sun Don & Sir Alfred DiMora on VIP night.
pic 3. People visiting the wall of "Hundred Celebrities Charity Sales" on VIP night. Proceeds from the sale of these artworks will go directly to the Sunshine Social Welfare Foundation.
pic 4. VIPs enjoyed the preview on 4/16.
pic 5. Taiwanese artists MANIHOO, Singway, Ling Ling sold out all the new works on 4/18.
pic 6. Collectors in A.R.T.