- Posted April 20, 2014 by
- Once Billion Dollar Corporate Executive Has Launched A New Challenge
- The Digital CEO To Launch 'The Outsource Report' "How To Hire World Class Employees For Less Than Minimum Wage"
- How One Philly Entrepreneur is Living The American Dream Through Online Video Marketing
- Morehouse Alum Delivers You From Flab To Fab
- The First Woman Owned Non-Dairy Beverage Company Battles In Prestigious FAU Business Plan Competition For $250,000
Grandmothers Secret Recipe Is Africa's Best Kept Secret
How do you milk a banana?
For most people, this question seems to be impossible to answer. But not for one African grandmother who shared this ancient recipe with her grandson decades ago.
Originating out of East Africa, bananamilk is one of the most delicious beverages that one can taste in the 21st century.
Since being introduced to this ancient African recipe by his grandmother, Neter Kush Ben Alkebulan has partnered with his mother, Claudette Patron and re-designed his grandmothers secret recipe into the worlds first ever non-dairy bananamilk beverage. He named the beverage BANANA WAVE®. Alkebulan and his mother has also created a business behind the drink called Fresh Start Beverage Company. Their beverage company is introducing non-dairy, plant, fruit, and vegetable based beverages to the world.
The most important thing is that their mission at FRESH START is to make humanity healthy, happy, and strong!
For more information you can visit and subscribe to the BANANA WAVE® bananamilk newsletter at www.bananawave.com
What Alkebulan is doing is certainly exciting, and his grandmother would be very proud of his accomplishments in her honor.