- Posted April 20, 2014 by
Fort Worth, Texas
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Author, speaker, and coach Rick Kolster is impacting our world by sharing the bald truth about success and accomplishment via his dynamite book – “Roll Up Your Sleeves and Get To Work
Today we are thrilled because we have the heartfelt privilege of writing this interview based on the life and times of the phenomenal coach Rick Kolster.
Mr. Kolster is an internationally known author, speaker, an active member in the National Speakers Association (NSA), and Executive coach.
He works with corporate leaders to help them design a plan of action to become more effective and maximize profitability. Coach Rick really is all about the ‘BALD TRUTH’.
So without further ado here is coach Kolster:
“Many ask why I wrote my book and started my business so please allow me to answer both questions for you here and now.
I started my business and wrote my Book ‘Roll Up Your Sleeves and Get To Work’ to help people and organizations achieve more and reach their potential in all areas of their lives.
The book was manifested from a desire to put into print my life work and philosophy about how others can live the personal and professional life they want.
In other words -- A life of their choosing; rather than what others impose on them. I published this book so I could benefit more individuals seeking success in a shorter period of time.
In today’s fast paced world my biggest challenge is not being able to help as many people as I desire to in the limited time I have each day.
Though I want to help ‘everyone’ however know this is not a tangible goal due to people need to want to change in order to have your anticipated change happen – simply reading my book will not do it.
You asked, so I am sharing a little about myself but now please allow others to express their very own story about me:
‘I have known Rick for many years and am amazed at how well he understands business in general. He has the ability to come in and partner with businesses to clearly drive the behaviors necessary in an organization.
He is highly engaging and personable and makes a direct impact to the organization. What makes him unique is that he is able to combine key training with coaching behaviors and is able to change courses as necessary to get the results you need.
Rick is a key business partner and I would recommend Rick to any company looking for a powerful motivational and dedicated business partner, whether it be a coach or training resource.’ -Stacy Winsett, VP HR Gates Corp
‘I've brought Coach Rick in to speak to 2 of our groups and the reviews were tremendous. He engages an audience and makes sure they leave that room with more knowledge and tools then when they arrived.We will definitely bring him in to present to us again and again.You can't go wrong booking Coach Rick as your next speaker.’ -Jeff Klein CEO Klein Creative.
All that stated, are there any character qualities that make me unlike other executive coaches and speakers?
Yes, I bring an unbridled thirst to the table as I unquestionably love what I do, my ultimate reward is so much more than monetary, and it really is when a client has a noted breakthrough.
Three solid benefits how reading, absorbing and applying the contents within my book can help you impact your world:
1) Life balance
2) Better productivity
3) A sense of control of one's life again. Many say they learn how to manage their lives better." said, Rick Kolster , coach and author The Bald Truth – ‘Roll Up Your Sleeves and Get To Work’