- Posted April 21, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Proposed Bangsamoro law in Phl signed
Ghadzali Jaafar, vice chairman for political affairs of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), said the signing was held at the BTC office in Cotabato City.
“Except for two BTC commissioners, all members signed the document,” Jaafar said.
He said they hope the proposed law, which underwent a thorough consultation and study, will get the approval of Philippine Congress.
The unsigned and partial draft copy of the document had been forwarded to the Office of the President for review.
BTC commissioners Johaira Wahab and Fatmawati Salappudin failed to show up during the signing.
Jaafar said the BTC, chaired by MILF chief negotiator Mohaquer Iqbal, will submit the final draft to Malacanang for review and assessment before forwarding it to Congress.
He stressed that no copy has been made public so far until it reaches Congress.