- Posted April 21, 2014 by
Bel Air, Maryland
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Actor, stand-up comedian, and sports announcer Tom Myers new CD “Pitchforks, Torches and Other Random Thoughts” is hotter than a campfire
It was 1979 in San Francisco, California that actor and stand-up comedian Steve Martin recorded “Comedy Is Not Pretty!” and in today’s turmoil plagued world comedy may not be ‘pretty’ but it is a welcomed guest more than ever.
Today we have the genuine opportunity of interviewing actor and stand-up comedian Tom Myers who is also an active sports announcer and is impacting our world with laughter.
Mr. Myers shared with us about his "Desert Mocks Tour," which was a two-week run of the American southwest, where he was performing throughout Nevada towns such as Mesquite, Nevada, Laughlin and Las Vegas (where he performed on a two-night weekend showcase called the Sapphire Comedy Hour) and finishing up in Arizona.
He has also done films and TV, appearing as a walk-on role in "House of Cards," VEEP, and on two Investigation Discovery shows "Deadly Affairs" and "Southern Fried Homicide." Tom is currently working on a comedy mini-series, "Tom Myers's Declaration of Unrepentance," which will feature his stand-up and sketches.
And now – please put your hands together for the East Coast’s very own……. T-O-O-O-O-M MYERS…….
“I have traveled the United States of America for the past seven years, performing in 20 states, plus DC and Canada, including four shows for the troops at the Walter Reed Army Hospital in Washington, DC.
Often throughout my shows I discuss subjects on stage which very few comedians will dare touch.
However, I am able to write and perform material about anything from news and current events to social and political satire to my personal life and my pet peeves.
Performing brings me excessive joy as I am doing something I love and at the same moment something that brings laughter those that ‘just need a laugh.’
My latest CD “Pitchforks, Torches and Other Random Thoughts ” is becoming known for its acerbic and astute social commentary.” said, Tom Myers, actor, stand-up comedian, and sports announcer