- Posted April 21, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
It's an upside down world!
Luna Park used to be mostly low level kiddie rides, like the tea cups and flying elephants. Not anymore. This one called the Luna 360, is worse than the cyclone which is directly across the street, and you won't get me on either one. I'm a big chicken.
There is another ride even worse than this, called The Brooklyn Flyer, where once up you can actually see the Manhattan skyline on a clear day.
April 21, 2014.