- Posted April 22, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Phl court stops power rate hike
Aside from the big time power rate hike of Meralco, the court also stopped the generating companies from demanding and collecting the deferred amounts representing the affected costs based on the matters raised in Meralco's Dec. 5, 2013 letter.
Likewise, the high court stopped the Philippine Electricity Market Corporation (PEMC) from demanding and collecting the deferred amounts representing the affected costs based on the matters raised in Meralco's Dec. 5, 2013 letter.
Covered by the indefinite TRO are the Masinloc Power Partners Co., Ltd., c/o AES Philippines, San Miguel Energy Corporation, South Premiere Power Corp., First Gas Power Corporation, and the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP).
The indefinite TRO was effective immediately and until further orders from the high court.