- Posted April 24, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Phl senator hits psywar ops in P10B scam
"The principals in this massive psywar operation are: Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile; his former chief of staff Gigi Reyes; and Enrile's ally and attack dog Panfilo Lacson," Santiago said.
Santiago earlier made the same accusation at separate phone-patch radio interviews in the cities of Iloilo and Manila.
"Enrile, 90, is facing suspension from office as senator, and imprisonment in a detention cell while facing trial. He is desperate to prevent the Ombudsman from filing the case against him in court," Santiago said.
She said that this "trinity of unholy conspirators" includes Lacson and Reyes, because both were granted safe haven in Cagayan, Enrile’s hometown.
Lacson was a fugitive from justice who was never punished by the court when he finally appeared.
"Where is Reyes? Nobody knows. Why would Lacson come forward with a spurious document, one month after he claims that it was handed to him?" Santiago asked.
Santiago said Lacson's claims are "so full of holes that it's like a sieve."
She said that it is "incredible" that while the family of scam queen Janet Lim-Napoles could have easily contacted other government officials close to Pres. Aquino, Lacson claims that only he was approached, although he is no longer a senator, and is working as one of many presidential assistants.