- Posted April 24, 2014 by
Glen Cove, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
I know the Brooklyn Botanic Garden also has a lot of Magnolia trees on display, which are native to Eastern US and South Eastern Asia.
I found out beetles pollinate the large fragrant flowers, not bees, because they do not produce nectar, but large quantities of pollen which give the beetles protein, but if you have allergies, watch out.
We also have some Cherry Blossom trees here, but not like in Washington.
April 24, 2014.