- Posted April 24, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Partnership Works to Ensure Whole Community Preparedness
- Ak-Chin Indian Community Project Named 2014 Water Reuse Project of the Year
- Celebrating 40 years of Economic Success in Arizona
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
Boys & Girls Club Members “Dress for Success” with Help from Community Leaders
Included in the group photo are members from the Barker Branch and Outreach Services and One Dress at a Time members Patsy Leavitt, Toni Pugliano, Linda Lindner and Donna Smiler.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale
Celebrating its 60th anniversary throughout 2014, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale empowers 17,800 youth of all ages and backgrounds to develop the qualities needed to reach their full potential as productive, responsible citizens. The Club provides a safe place, caring adult mentors, fun, friendship and athletics, and over 100 high-impact youth development programs during critical non-school hours. Clubs are located in cities and on Native American lands in the greater Scottsdale area and promote academic success, positive character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. For more information, visit www.bcgs.org.