- Posted April 24, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
- “THE GREAT VOTER CHALLENGE” DEADLINE RAPIDLY APPROACHING TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIMARY ELECTION
Boys & Girls Club Members “Dress for Success” with Help from Community Leaders
Included in the group photo are members from the Barker Branch and Outreach Services and One Dress at a Time members Patsy Leavitt, Toni Pugliano, Linda Lindner and Donna Smiler.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale
Celebrating its 60th anniversary throughout 2014, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale empowers 17,800 youth of all ages and backgrounds to develop the qualities needed to reach their full potential as productive, responsible citizens. The Club provides a safe place, caring adult mentors, fun, friendship and athletics, and over 100 high-impact youth development programs during critical non-school hours. Clubs are located in cities and on Native American lands in the greater Scottsdale area and promote academic success, positive character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. For more information, visit www.bcgs.org.