- Posted April 24, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- AAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
Boys & Girls Club Members “Dress for Success” with Help from Community Leaders
Included in the group photo are members from the Barker Branch and Outreach Services and One Dress at a Time members Patsy Leavitt, Toni Pugliano, Linda Lindner and Donna Smiler.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale
Celebrating its 60th anniversary throughout 2014, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale empowers 17,800 youth of all ages and backgrounds to develop the qualities needed to reach their full potential as productive, responsible citizens. The Club provides a safe place, caring adult mentors, fun, friendship and athletics, and over 100 high-impact youth development programs during critical non-school hours. Clubs are located in cities and on Native American lands in the greater Scottsdale area and promote academic success, positive character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. For more information, visit www.bcgs.org.