- Posted April 24, 2014 by
- New England Author Promotes His Crime Thriller Set In New Hampshire – Blood On Hampton Beach
- Fools Tomorrow Novel Illustrates The Illusion Of Control In Business And In Life
- Mystery Author Releases Book Four In His Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series A Twist Of Fortune
- West Coast Fiction Writer Releases New YA Sci-fi Fantasy - The Intergalactic Adventures of Queen Bea
- Texas Author Releases New Science Fiction Novel – Where Madmen Rule
Under The Burning Sky Book One In The Romance Series The Amarin Trilogy Just Released
Author, Olivia Bersell is pleased to announce the release of her new romance novel, Under the Burning Sky. This is the first book in the The Amarin Trilogy by Bersell and is receiving rave reviews on Amazon.com.
After returning from Vietnam, Ethan Coles became a school teacher, and in 1969 he is assigned to teach on a remote cattle station in the Australian outback. As Ethan boards his plane, he's excited about what his new country has in store for him. He is instantly drawn to the beautiful half-cast girl called Amarin, but he soon learns that his arrival at Stoney Creek is not welcomed by everyone.
Growing up on Stoney Creek taught Amarin how to fend for herself, she could rope a cow and hold her own against any man. She never dreamed she'd want to seduce a man, not until she met the handsome American, Ethan Coles.
Under the Burning Sky
By Olivia Bersell
Published: April 2014
About The Author:
Olivia Bersell lives and resides in Wellington, New Zealand. She was raised on a sheep and cattle farm on the east coast of the North Island, and the experiences she had growing up there was her inspiration she drew on to writing her debut novella "Under The Burning Sky".
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact: