- Posted April 24, 2014 by
- Darby Pop Publishing's Side-Kicked Graphic Novel Available At Book Stores Starting In November 2015
- Acclaimed Biography of Innovative American Buddhist Teacher Will Teach, Entertain, and Warm Hearts in Time for Winter Reading Blue Skies Buddha published by Mystic-Buddha Publishing House
- Author CJ Roberts Promotes Her Dark Erotica Book Series - The Dark Duet Books One, Two And Three
- Author J. E. Nicassio Releases New YA Sci-fi Romance Novel From The Sky
- Author Patrick Brown And Peachtree Corners Press Release New Crime Suspenseful Thriller Heavy Hour
New Novel, The Kushmaker Is A Mix Of Humor With Military Men And Their Mishaps
Author, Kenneth Anesko is pleased to announce the promotion of his novel, The Kushmaker. Anesko mixes humor with his military experiences to create a funny story about military men and their mishaps.
Bored but resourceful sailors are all but stranded on an obscure South Pacific island with no means of recreation except for what they invent on their own – an illegal still, hidden saloon and bordello, etc. There is drinking, scheming and romance and a lingering feud between the ship’s captain and his superior, a pompous admiral. And what does the Kushmaker have up his sleeve? What is he hiding? It’s a fun story with no moral or messages. Anyone who enjoys humor will like this book.
Anesko says, “The stories in the book are from experiences I’ve seen or heard about, while others were invented.” After receiving positive feedback from those who have read the book, Anesko is currently working on a sequel.
The Kushmaker is available in both print and ebook format.
By Kenneth Anesko
Publisher: Trafford Publishing
Published: August 2013
Genre: Military, Navy, Humor
About The Author:
Kenneth Anesko is a navy veteran who served 31/2 years during the Korean War with 2 1/2 years aboard a Destroyer in the Atlantic Sixth Fleet. Using the G.I. Bill, he earned a degree in Accounting from the University of Scranton, Scranton, Pa. He is currently retired and resides in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pa.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact: