- Posted April 24, 2014 by
- New Dark Fantasy From Author Dee Rose Just Released – The Hangman
- New Christian Biographical Fiction Released By Author Olea Nel - Andrew Murray: Destined to Serve
- International Author Bapsy Jain Releases Sequel To Her Best Selling Mystery Lucky Everyday
- Former Solider Pens New Political Fiction Novel - Pockets of Resistance: Martial Law in America
- Hollywood War Stories: How to Survive in the Trenches Just Released By Award Winning Writer/Director
New Novel, The Kushmaker Is A Mix Of Humor With Military Men And Their Mishaps
Author, Kenneth Anesko is pleased to announce the promotion of his novel, The Kushmaker. Anesko mixes humor with his military experiences to create a funny story about military men and their mishaps.
Bored but resourceful sailors are all but stranded on an obscure South Pacific island with no means of recreation except for what they invent on their own – an illegal still, hidden saloon and bordello, etc. There is drinking, scheming and romance and a lingering feud between the ship’s captain and his superior, a pompous admiral. And what does the Kushmaker have up his sleeve? What is he hiding? It’s a fun story with no moral or messages. Anyone who enjoys humor will like this book.
Anesko says, “The stories in the book are from experiences I’ve seen or heard about, while others were invented.” After receiving positive feedback from those who have read the book, Anesko is currently working on a sequel.
The Kushmaker is available in both print and ebook format.
By Kenneth Anesko
Publisher: Trafford Publishing
Published: August 2013
Genre: Military, Navy, Humor
About The Author:
Kenneth Anesko is a navy veteran who served 31/2 years during the Korean War with 2 1/2 years aboard a Destroyer in the Atlantic Sixth Fleet. Using the G.I. Bill, he earned a degree in Accounting from the University of Scranton, Scranton, Pa. He is currently retired and resides in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pa.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact: