- Posted April 24, 2014 by
- Literary Historical Fiction The River’s Song By Aurora Metro Press Chosen As A Sunday Times Book Of The Month
- New Children’s Picture Book Combines Animals And The Environment – Ollie the Orca
- Police Detective And Bestselling Author Stacy Eaton Releases New Romantic Suspense Novel In April 2015
- New Historical Fiction Novel About Motor Racing Heroes Receives Rave Reviews From Top Media Outlets
- Author Arleen Alleman Releases Fifth Book in Her Mystery Series – A Current Deception
New Novel, The Kushmaker Is A Mix Of Humor With Military Men And Their Mishaps
Author, Kenneth Anesko is pleased to announce the promotion of his novel, The Kushmaker. Anesko mixes humor with his military experiences to create a funny story about military men and their mishaps.
Bored but resourceful sailors are all but stranded on an obscure South Pacific island with no means of recreation except for what they invent on their own – an illegal still, hidden saloon and bordello, etc. There is drinking, scheming and romance and a lingering feud between the ship’s captain and his superior, a pompous admiral. And what does the Kushmaker have up his sleeve? What is he hiding? It’s a fun story with no moral or messages. Anyone who enjoys humor will like this book.
Anesko says, “The stories in the book are from experiences I’ve seen or heard about, while others were invented.” After receiving positive feedback from those who have read the book, Anesko is currently working on a sequel.
The Kushmaker is available in both print and ebook format.
By Kenneth Anesko
Publisher: Trafford Publishing
Published: August 2013
Genre: Military, Navy, Humor
About The Author:
Kenneth Anesko is a navy veteran who served 31/2 years during the Korean War with 2 1/2 years aboard a Destroyer in the Atlantic Sixth Fleet. Using the G.I. Bill, he earned a degree in Accounting from the University of Scranton, Scranton, Pa. He is currently retired and resides in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pa.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact: