- Posted April 25, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
2 former Phl officials ordered to stay
The HDO against Corona was issued in connection with the ill-gotten wealth and perjury charges filed against him for alleged non-declaration of his true wealth and correct income tax returns (ITRs) during his term.
The HDO against Singson, on the other hand, was for the case of malversation of public funds he allegedly committed in 2001.
Chavit is the father of Public Works and Highways Secretary Rogelio Singson.
The HDO is directing the Bureau of Immigration (BI) not to allow the two respondents from leaving the country while their respective cases are pending.
The HDO is only normal as part of the process for people with pending cases to make sure that they will appear during the hearings set by the anti-graft court.