- Posted April 25, 2014 by
Overland Park, Kansas
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- EVoteTechnology Kiosk -Palm Vein Authenticator for registered voters.-Nation of Makers Faire - 06-18-2014
- Mobilize Your Money with a Mobile Wallet
- Open Letter to President Obama- EVoteTechnology shall eradicate voter fraud in presidential elections!
- Alzheimer's Longest Day in KC (Walk-A-Thon) June 21, 2014 in Overland Park, Kansas
- Nelson Mandela International Day of Change - (July 18, 2014)
EVoteTechnology Kiosk -Palm Vein Authenticator for registered voters.-04-25-2014
EVoteTechnology Kiosk shall eradicated voter fraud at polling stations by providing each registered voter with a biometric signature.
I have finally perfected a EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype which shall eradicate voter fraud at polling stations on election day in the United States during presidential elections. Although the process has taken over twenty years, my EvoteTechnology Kiosk prototype shall revolutionize voting in the United State and around the World, by introducing biometric security protocol and receipt voting into the election process.
The manufacturing of my prototype have five essential phases that require capital investment in raw materials, software coding, and configuration of the completed unit.
1. Development of EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype
2. Development of mobile application software
3. Biometric security protocol platform selection
4. Internet security protocol (IPv6) deployment
5. Configuration of the EVoteTechnology Kiosk - Biometric Security Protocol Security-Palm Vein Authentication Profile Creator for registered voters.
This has been a twenty year personal journey to complete my vision of a "Chad free voting society"! Although all the hard work has been completed, I still need help with funding the production of my first EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype to make my vision a reality.
After the necessary funds are obtained, manufacturing of the prototype shall be completed within three months, in time to be available for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.
If there are any unexpected delays, updates shall be posted on Kickstarter and the solutions to those problems shared with backers along with new expected completion and availability dates.