- Posted April 25, 2014 by
- Darby Pop Publishing's Side-Kicked Graphic Novel Available At Book Stores Starting In November 2015
- Acclaimed Biography of Innovative American Buddhist Teacher Will Teach, Entertain, and Warm Hearts in Time for Winter Reading Blue Skies Buddha published by Mystic-Buddha Publishing House
- Author CJ Roberts Promotes Her Dark Erotica Book Series - The Dark Duet Books One, Two And Three
- Author J. E. Nicassio Releases New YA Sci-fi Romance Novel From The Sky
- Author Patrick Brown And Peachtree Corners Press Release New Crime Suspenseful Thriller Heavy Hour
New Paranormal Fantasy Novel With Vampires Just Released – Switching Stations Switching Stories
Indiana author, Christy Santo is pleased to announce the release of her paranormal fantasy novel, Switching Stations Switching Stories. This new work was released March 24, 2014 and will appeal to readers of paranormal fiction, fantasy, and those who enjoy stories with vampires.
Decades ago Jay experimented on Human children to see if his vampire saliva would shatter their psyches. In the wake of each experiment his sire, in the present century known as Captain Ian Porter, has either successfully saved a victim of Jay's or been too late. Porter has evolved over the course of hundreds of thousands of years from a savage vampire to having human feelings and sympathies. He has been driven to stop his son but suddenly his existence is growing short. Will Ian be able to capture Jay before his time runs out?
Switching Stations Switching Stories is available online in both print and ebook format.
Switching Stations Switching Stories
Author: Christy Santo
Published: March 2014
Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal, Vampire
About The Author and Illustrators:
Christy Santo was born and raised in Fanwood, New Jersey. In 2002, she moved to Bloomington, Indiana. Christy is a co-owner in her family's internet business since its start back on Thanksgiving Day 1998. Though she does enjoy her work and wants to continue with working with her family, she has always wanted to be a writer. Christy published her first book "Switching Stations, Switching Stories" on March 24, 2014 and now sees her dreams are coming true.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact: