- Posted April 26, 2014 by
Glen Cove, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Morning cat feeding!?
OM, who is about 26 yrs. old will only drink his water streamed down from a bottle because he has no teeth and upper respiratory problems and for some reason won't take it any other way. I think it soothes his throat.
And Tupac, who is 5, likes to help by sitting on my back.
Peg Leg Pete, who has three legs, just polished off the crunchy bowl and is hiding around the corner because he is camera shy.
This is routine.
April 26, 2014.