- Posted April 27, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Officer Spock has left the Planet Earth
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
- Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani, Whose side are you on?
Is Donald Sterling Insane or Sociopathic?
If it is true what owner of Los Angeles Clippers said on the alleged tape, I applaud him for making it known to rest of us that he is in-fact biggest scumbag. I will commend him if he take the next step and expose everyone else who is hateful and borderline sociopathic as he is.
I wonder if he is under any drug therapy which maybe the underline cause of his irrational behavior. On the other hand I want to know if he is supporter or member of any extremist hate groups such as Anti-Gay, Anti-Immigrant, Christian Identity, Holocaust Denial, Neo-Confederacy, Ku Klux Klan, Racist Skinheads, Neo-Nazi, Radical Traditionalist Catholics, Black Separatists and White Nationalists.
In my opinion, bigotry and racism is bigger problem than we think; many of us allowing and supporting for this type of behavior by looking the other way or ignoring it all together. Donald Sterling is the least threat since exposing himself, I wonder how many like him are hiding among us who think being extremist and hateful is a choice in a most diversified country on the Planet Earth called America.