- Posted April 27, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Fashion designer Jude J.R Mmereole via his First Estate custom fit blazers company is setting trends that complement Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Gucci and Tracy Reese designs.
What one wears can tell a story about who they are, where they came from and where they are going. Today we have the distinct privilege of interviewing fashion mogul Jude J.R Mmereole
Mr. Mmereole shared his story with us here:
“First Estate was born to accessorize successful professionals with custom fit sophisticated blazers. We believe that success is a process, but sophistication a lifestyle. Our blazers are designed to fit multiple occasions and looks; so you can look sophisticated at work, chic at social gatherings, and all round successful.
Through our unique brand we strive to motivate the up and coming professionals, which prompted the creation of the ‘Jude J.R Mmereole foundation’ for unbridled success. This foundation enables professionals get the help needed to achieve success in their various careers and businesses.
This journey is not solely about custom fit sophisticated blazers for men and women , but also about creating a lifestyle for working professionals, business owners, and all successful individuals.
We believe there should be Sophistication in Simplicity; so making sure our customers look stylish, successful, and sophisticated all at the same time is what our business was built on.” said, Jude J.R Mmereole, founder and CEO First Estate custom fit blazers and the Jude J.R Mmereole foundation.