- Posted April 28, 2014 by
New York, New York
- America's Style Expert Reveals This Season's Do's and Don'ts for Creating a Fabulous Outdoor Affair
- Action Cam by Sony Launches New Line-Up of 'Never Before Seen' Film Series
- Longines Times American Pharoah's Triple Crown Victory at Belmont Stakes
- National Program Unites People To Make A Health Impact On Local Communities
- First EcoStar EC130 T2 Medical Helicopter Mission Ready
Keep Memory Alive's 18th "Power of Love" Gala in Las Vegas
Highlights from the night included a special performance from Gloria Estefan, along with heartfelt tributes from Ricky Martin, Queen Latifah and Jordin Sparks. Guests were treated to a memorable duet by Gloria and Carole King and a debut performance from Emilio Estefan's newest artist, Fantine. Jon Secada joined Gloria and the Las Vegas Mass Choir on stage and closed the evening by singing a special rendition of "Coming out of the Dark." Celebrity supporters who also attended the event included film and TV luminaries Quincy Jones, Andy Garcia, Sharon Stone, Christopher Meloni and Steve Schirripa.
Continuing its 18-year history, the "Power of Love" Gala showcased a celebrity-chef-packed dinner prepared by superstar chefs Wolfgang Puck and Masaharu Morimoto. Guests were treated to a Dom Pérignon reception and bid on one-of-a-kind live and silent auction items, including a Cabo San Lucas weekend dinner experience with George Clooney, Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber, and custom-designed diamond earrings valued at $52,000.
The "Power of Love" Gala was produced by headlining sponsor Bill Edwards Presents Inc. in partnership with Las Vegas and Keep Memory Alive, the fundraising arm of the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
For more information about Cleveland Clinic's fight against brain disease, visit clevelandclinic.org/brainhealth.