- Posted April 28, 2014 by
- Meysam Roodaki Is at Risk of Imminent Deportation
- Meysam Roodaki Has Entered His Second Days of the Sit-In Protest
- Two Afghan activists are at risk of deportation from Sweden
- An 82-Year-Old Baha’I Prisoner Was Transferred to Hospital
- Shocking Report on the Youth Green Ward of AdelAbad Prison in Shiraz, Iran
UNHCR for or against asylum-seekers!
Afghan refugees were attacked by Turkish riot police at night on 26th April 2014.
Turkish riot police attacked Afghan refugees who just did peaceful sit-in front of Ankara UNHCR office for their basic demands.
Several defenseless and oppressed Afghan refugees were strongly injured after the riot police attack.
Afghan refugees want UNHCR to respond them clearly for their suspension case as soon as possible.
Turkey and United Nations (States) violated Geneva Convention on 1951 by this embarrassing attack.
Officials of UNHCR must say them logically their situation and explain them new approvals Afghan refugees’ law, if they must to come back to their country.
This attack and Afghan predicament is obvious negligence by UNHCR and UN.
We want UNHCR to respond for these obvious human rights violations.
Human rights defendant