- Posted April 28, 2014 by
- Police hinder the freedom of press on anti-nuclear protesting events
- Tsai Zheng-Yuan legislators directly drag people on his car head by ordering his driver speeding to leave
- Riot Taiwanese police abused the “police right” and beat up unarmed Taiwanese students.
- Unarmed students who went to the events of protesting the under-table deal of economical treaty between Taiwan and China was beaten severely by Taiwanese police in front of Executive Yuan.
- Taiwanese police is using violence towards unarmed Taiwanese people.
Anti-Nuclear Power Plant #4 people were treated people with powerful water cannon
To halt the ongoing project of building Nuclear Power Plant #4 and support Yi-hsiung Lin who is going on a hunger strike for more than 7 days,protesting people occupied the main road, Jnongsiao West Rd, in front of Taipei Main Station. Water Cannon started to evacuate protesting people at Taipei Main Station. The polices use batons and dragged peaceful people. There were 20 protesting students treated with powerful water cannon while around 5000 police stand-by on the spot.