- Posted April 28, 2014 by
brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Natural disasters..Never prepared when they come?
It's dated October 29, 2012, the day Superstorm Sandy hit and it illustrates the power of the wave on the seaside communities. The second tile is the shore in a more peaceful setting.
April 28, 2014.