- Posted April 29, 2014 by
- Hamon Charitable Foundation Donates $2 Million to the T. Boone Pickens Hospice and Palliative Care Center for Faith Presbyterian Hospice
- Mirador Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Raises More Than $750
- Mirador Hosts “From the First Settlers to Today” with Jim Moloney
- The Stayton at Museum Way Welcomed Lt. Col. Oliver North to Speak About America in the New Millennium
- Local Senior’s Schedule Reads Like That of a 30-Year-Old
Spring is in Full Bloom at The Buckingham as Residents Welcome the Warmer Weather with Garden Party
“After a long winter, we are so happy to welcome the warmer weather and be able to spend more time enjoying the outdoors,” said Cathy Lightfoot, director of sales and marketing for The Buckingham. “The garden party is such a fun and highly anticipated event, and we had so much fun enjoying the outdoor party as well as seeing everyone in their new spring fashions. We look forward to an exciting spring.”
ABOUT THE BUCKINGHAM
The Buckingham, a Masterpiece Living community, is Houston’s premier life care senior living community located in the heart of the Memorial neighborhood. Situated on a 17-acre site along Buffalo Bayou at 8580 Woodway Drive, The Buckingham offers resort-style services and amenities for active, independent seniors, as well as all levels of health care services on-site at The Plaza at The Buckingham. The community features 205 independent living residences; 42 private assisted living apartments; 16 private memory support apartments; and 60 private skilled nursing suites.
The Buckingham is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit senior living community sponsored by Senior Quality Lifestyles Corporation (SQLC), a Texas-based nonprofit organization that sponsors sister communities Edgemere in Dallas, Querencia at Barton Creek in Austin, The Stayton at Museum Way in Fort Worth, Mirador in Corpus Christi and The Barrington of Carmel in Indianapolis. For information visit www.buckinghamhouston.com, or call (832) 426-1372.