- Posted April 30, 2014 by
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Modern day Ukrainian Cupid - Victoria Pavlova is creating daring and phenomenal relationship opportunities via her Hong Kong based matchmaking agency
As we connect with individuals around the globe impacting the world around them we are always inspired by the plethora of informative interviews we are humbled to conduct with various individuals from such diverse walks of life.
Today we have another intriguing and exciting interviewee – Victoria Pavlova
Ms. Pavlova is a highly sought after ‘relationship and coach and matchmaker’ via her agency located in Hong Kong.
So here she is, Victoria Pavlova:
“For the last four years, my team and I have successfully assisted hundreds of women throughout Hong Kong and China to find the key to cultivating a fruitful family life.
Our customers have met wonderful people, made good friends and found the love of their life.
I have a Bachelor of Philology and a Master of Arts and taught Marketing in Saint Joseph University in Macau, China.
Through numerous research projects I thoroughly conducted such as:
1) Neuro-Linguistic programming in dating
2) Religion and marriage
3) Applying Marketing techniques in Dating.
I was searching for a fundamental ‘secret formula’ to successful relationships and after countless gruelling hours (and allot of caffeine) I found it!
Built on my discoveries I created series of courses and private coaching sessions, so now those seeking the ‘secret formula’ to successful relationships can also benefit from what I learned and personally practice in my own relationships with above par success.
During this brief interview I am not going to give you a lecture on temporary, quick-fix strategies. You see, they only work for the short-term and most desire for lifelong companionship.
Erich Fromm in his The Art of Loving: The Centennial Edition said: ‘Love isn’t something natural. Rather it requires discipline, concentration, patience, faith, and the overcoming of narcissism. It isn’t a feeling, it is a practice.’
Love is art – finding a life partner is also an art. So working one-on-one with me you learn:
1) How to find a life partner
2) Overcome your past bad experiences and negative thinking,
3) Build a healthy long-lasting relationship
4) How to better listen and be heard,
5) Love and be loved in return
Fact is, some women are coming from very traditional families where thinking about dating was forbidden, some suffered abuse, and some consumed so much time working they did not have time to date.
Also, most of my clients started dating when they were in their 30s – truth is there are almost no dating coaches working with women over 35.
Likewise unlike other relationship coaches in Hong Kong, I never ask women to lose weight, or change completely - I help them to learn to love themselves as they are, improve their natural femininity which allows for men to find them attractive as they are and fall in deep like and then love with them.
My goal is to impact the world around me by helping those seeking love -- find it. You don’t have to change yourself to be happy, just a way you look at things.” said, Victoria Pavlova, founder / owner HKDateCoach.com