- Posted April 30, 2014 by
- Jesse Walton Jr. Receives Promotion at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Jim Hansberger Named to The Financial Times’ “Top 400 Financial Advisors”
- Michael Merlin Receives Promotion at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- MOST ATLANTA INVESTORS CONFIDENT THEY WILL REACH LONG-TERM FINANCIAL GOALS, SAYS MORGAN STANLEY WEALTH MANAGEMENT INVESTOR PULSE POLL
- Michael Merlin Named to On Wall Street Magazine’s “Top 40 Advisors Under 40”
Brian Frank Named to The Financial Times’ “Top 400 Financial Advisors”
The “Financial Times’ Top 400 Financial Advisors” is a select group of individuals who have a minimum of $250 million in assets under management (AUM) and ten years of industry experience. Qualified Financial Advisors were scored on six attributes: AUM, AUM growth rate, compliance records, experience, industry certifications and online accessibility. Financial Advisors also had to commit to complete anonymous quarterly sentiment surveys for the FT.
“I am pleased that Brian Frank is representing Morgan Stanley Wealth Management on this list,” commented Michael Childs, Branch Manager of Morgan Stanley’s Pinnacle office. “This is a well-deserved recognition of Brian Frank’s experience, professionalism and dedication to the needs of his valued clients.”
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, banking services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.