- Posted May 1, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Weekends in America
- Spook-A-Rama-Coney Island..Spooks out at Halloween!
- "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder!" More THRILLER pictures..
- Food Network's Marc Maniac carves up giant Coney Island pumpkin!
- Thriller! NYC Zombie Dance Tribute to the King of pop-Michael Jackson..
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
Chief Polar Bear!
This guy was singing a song for them in front of their headquarters.
You can see the polar bears passing by my camera as they head for the beach. Temps were a balmy 40F which seemed hot compared with the sub zero temps they are used to.
I'm sorry the video starts out with a jolt If you have a heart condition like I do, watch out. But I'm still alive and new at videos, but improving.