- Posted May 2, 2014 by
Overland Park, Kansas
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- EVoteTechnology - The New American Revolution
- First Annual Nelson Mandela International Day (EVoteTechnology Foundation Registration Day)- July 18, 2014
- EVoteTechnology Kiosk -Palm Vein Authenticator for registered voters.-Nation of Makers Faire - 06-18-2014
- Mobilize Your Money with a Mobile Wallet
- EVoteTechnology Kiosk -Palm Vein Authenticator for registered voters.-04-25-2014
Open Letter to President Obama- EVoteTechnology shall eradicate voter fraud in presidential elections!
Dear President Obama,
I have finally perfected a EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype which shall eradicate voter fraud at polling stations on election day in the United States during presidential elections. Although the process has taken over twenty years, my EvoteTechnology Kiosk prototype shall revolutionize voting in the United State and around the World, by introducing biometric security protocol and receipt voting into the election process.
The manufacturing of my prototype has five essential phases that require capital investment in raw materials, software coding, and configuration of the completed unit.
1. Development of EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype, I have a eight (8) week completion contract pending for my custom built kiosk from time of submission of my order.
2. Development of mobile application software, I have a four (4) week completion contract pending for my proprietary protocol for use in my EVoteTechnology Kiosk from time of submission of my order.
3. Biometric security protocol platform selection, I have selected Fujitsu PalmSecure Biometric palm vein scanner technology to be incorporated into my biometric authentication system, I have a two (2) week delivery guarantee from time of placement of my order.
4. Internet security protocol (IPv6) deployment, Major Internet service providers (ISPs), home networking equipment manufacturers, and web companies around the world united to redefine the global Internet and permanently enable IPv6 for their products and services on June 6, 2012.
5. Configuration of the EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype - Biometric Security -Palm Vein Authentication Profile Creator for registered voters. Once I have all components for the EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype the final configuration of the unit shall be completed within two weeks with an additional independent double blind trial testing period, then made available for use at polling stations in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
I need your help President Obama to modernize America's voting process by introducing the EVoteTechnology Kiosk Authenticator for registered voters at polling stations on election day, will you help me to make this change?
This has been a twenty year personal journey to complete my vision of a "Chad free voting society"! Although all the hard work has been completed, I still need help with funding the production of my first EVoteTechnology Kiosk prototype to make my vision a reality.
After the necessary funds are obtained, manufacturing of the prototype shall be completed within three months, in time to be available for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.
If there are any unexpected delays, updates shall be posted on Kickstarter and the solutions to those problems shared with backers along with new expected completion and availability dates.