- Posted May 3, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport Interview: Ask an astronaut
- Darren B. Rankins and Kim Kardashian West in Nashville, TN
- Murfreesboro, Tn Healing Field (Flags of Remembrance) Memorial Weekend)
- Darren B. Rankins (St.Jude Country Music Nashville Marathon 2015
- MS Walk LP Field April 19, 2015 (Darren B. Rankins)
- Darren B. Rankins (SistaStrut) 3k Breast Cancer Walk 2015
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) from the International Space Station
My name is Darren B. Rankins a writer, poet and photographer. I like to ask you a few questions about your fews of your experiences aboard the International Space Station.
My first question is Astronaut Steven Swanson is that with the international Space Station traveling in orbit around the Earth at the speed of 17,500 miles per hour at this speed," how did you enjoy the view of the Northern Lights?"
Second," what has been your most inspirational moment aboard the International Space Station?"
Last question is that," do you believe man will ever
visit the planet Mars?"
Thank you for your time
Darren B. Rankins