- Posted May 5, 2014 by
queens, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Nigerian Election Polls, by NFR (NIGERIANFM)
- Conspiracy to scuttle Nigeria's election?
- #bringbackourgirls: No Ban , only Advisory notice-Frank Mba tells Emma Agu on NRI.
- Abducted Nigerian School Girls:First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan & her committee Speak
- Tears.Sorrows & Blood,their regular trademark
Nigeria's first Lady , Dame Patience Goodluck cries out!
Abducted 234 Nigerian Students Nigerian first Lady Cries out
Never in history has anyone seen the wife of a President done what the first Lady of Nigeria did Yesterday in Aso Rock, Abuja Nigeria, over the fate of the abducted 234 School girls.
She was apparently frustrated with what she called the Politics being played with the abducted 234 Nigerian School girls, by the Borno State Government.
She was quoted as saying "Borno women are playing games . If after today, Borno women say we should not help them, then Nigerian women, don't demonstrate again. If you demonstrate and police do you anything, you are on your own"
Overcame with emotions , she broke down and wept openly.
to read more on this story, Please visit our site-