- Posted May 4, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel photo of the day
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
View from the boardwalk-One World Trade Center..
The tower soars 1,776 ft. above NYC and is America's tallest bldg.
I was very surprised to get it from this angle. I saw it, and it just came upon me to take a picture from this angle.
It lights up at night and it has an observation deck, and if you are interested office space for rent!
May, 4, 2014.