- Posted May 7, 2014 by
queens, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Nigerian Election Polls, by NFR (NIGERIANFM)
- Conspiracy to scuttle Nigeria's election?
- #bringbackourgirls: No Ban , only Advisory notice-Frank Mba tells Emma Agu on NRI.
- Abducted Nigerian School Girls:First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan & her committee Speak
- Tears.Sorrows & Blood,their regular trademark
Why did it take US 3weeks to send help?
Why did it take United States of America three weeks to send help?
Three weeks have passed since over 234 innocent Nigerian students were forcefully taken into the forest in the dark of the night.
In this short interview Obama granted CBSNEWS , he only spoke for 1 minute about these innocent girls.
It is most unfortunate to see the lackadaisical attitude news about these innocent girls are being handled right here in USA. Many analysts who knew nothing about Nigeria only go on air talking about how Nigeria is Corrupt as if this nation where we all live is not corrupt by every standard.
So the question I ask is this...Why did it take United States of America three weeks to send help? Was this help offered in the past and the Federal government of Nigeria turn it down? We need answers, because three weeks after this harrowing incidence, this might be one help too late!