- Posted May 7, 2014 by
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
- “THE GREAT VOTER CHALLENGE” DEADLINE RAPIDLY APPROACHING TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIMARY ELECTION
‘Velocity Program’ -- Arizona’s Future to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s June Luncheon
Barry Broome, president and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council, will discuss “Velocity Program – Arizona’s Future.”
Donna Kennedy, economic development director for the city of Tempe, will provide a Community Spotlight before Broome’s presentation.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/event/AAEDJune10th.
For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Thursday, June 5. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.