- Posted May 7, 2014 by
- Partnership Works to Ensure Whole Community Preparedness
- Ak-Chin Indian Community Project Named 2014 Water Reuse Project of the Year
- Celebrating 40 years of Economic Success in Arizona
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
‘Velocity Program’ -- Arizona’s Future to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s June Luncheon
Barry Broome, president and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council, will discuss “Velocity Program – Arizona’s Future.”
Donna Kennedy, economic development director for the city of Tempe, will provide a Community Spotlight before Broome’s presentation.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/event/AAEDJune10th.
For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Thursday, June 5. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.