- Posted May 7, 2014 by
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- AAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
‘Velocity Program’ -- Arizona’s Future to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s June Luncheon
Barry Broome, president and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council, will discuss “Velocity Program – Arizona’s Future.”
Donna Kennedy, economic development director for the city of Tempe, will provide a Community Spotlight before Broome’s presentation.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/event/AAEDJune10th.
For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Thursday, June 5. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.