- Posted May 7, 2014 by
- Invast Australia Strengthens Ties with Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA)
- Unlimited Mobile App Development Platform From LMCapps Released For IOS And Android
- KarmaGoal Launches to Offer Personal Crowdfunding to Help Motivate Personal Goal Achievement
- 'Evil Rising', The First Independent Swedish Horror Film on Kickstarter Gathers Support from Paranormal Fans
- World's Best Ball Handler, The Professor, Releases His Exclusive Basketball Workout to the Public
14,000 New Immigrants Receive Valuable Gifts And Offers From 45 Leading Canadian Brands Through WelcomePack Canada
New immigrants, 18 years and above who have landed in Canada after September 1, 2011 are eligible to pick up this free welcome gift pack.
Further more, the program evolves into a rewarding relationship. WelcomePack recipients are actively engaged all year round with helpful tips and information on various aspects of living in Canada, through a cutting-edge CRM system that delivers customized content. The ongoing information and offers are accessible to them through a designated member portal. In addition, they can also participate in activities for chances to win prizes.
WelcomePack recently launched its social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Sina Weibo, to provide a platform for new immigrants to engage and share their experiences of settling in Canada.
In a survey conducted with WelcomePack recipients, an overwhelming 93% of respondents appreciated the program, products, offers and information being delivered.
The program's popularity and awareness has steadily increased throughout the year and its network of distribution points has expanded across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). In addition, weekend distribution at key retail and event locations have been activated to make it easier for newcomers to pick up their free WelcomePack; all they need to do is bring along their PR cards to validate their eligibility to collect this valuable and attractive gift pack.
Special distribution points during upcoming weekends: - BestCo Food Mart at Huntingwood and Brimley - May 3 & 4 and May 10 & 11. BTrust Supermarket at Central Parkway West and Burnhamthorpe Road West - May 17 & 18.
Newcomers can visit www.welcomepackcanada.com to learn more about the program and to locate the nearest distribution centre.