- Posted May 7, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- AMERICAN FRIENDS OF RAMBAM WILL HONOR MERI AND SOL BARER: $3 MILLION GIFT ENABLED PURCHASE OF SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT AND IMPROVED PEDIATRIC CARE
- LOS ANGELES TEENAGER DEDICATES BAR MITZVAH TO RIGHTEOUS GENTILE THROUGH THE JEWISH FOUNDATION FOR THE RIGHTEOUS TWINNING PROGRAM
- Back-to-School Backpack Safety Tips
- Tiki Barber, former NFL star, supports United Hatzalah
- Former Israeli President Meets With American Teens at Fellowship Closing Ceremony
WIENERS GONE WILD!: Out-of-the-Ballpark Recipes for Extraordinary Hot Dogs
Accompanying every barbeque, ball game, or picnic, a hot dog is more than just meat in a bun – it is an American pastime. In “WIENERS GONE WILD!” a hot dog cookbook featuring over 40 original recipes with flavors from around the world, the classic dog is combined with a tasty 21st century makeover.
Hot dog aficionados and Massachusetts authors, Holly Schmidt and Allan Penn, have designed each recipe with specific cultures in mind.
“WIENERS GONE WILD!” is available at www.Amazon.com.
Holly Schmidt and Allan Penn are the co-owners of Hollan Publishing, where they have developed and photographed hundreds of non-fiction books since 2006. Hollan Publishing, Inc. is headquartered in Beverly, Mass. Visit www.hollanpub.com.